Would you be interested in learning about just one thing that will change everything in your organisation for the better?
This autumn, New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal best seller Steven M R Covey is coming to London for the Trust Conference. His book ‘The SPEED of Trust’ has changed the landscape of how we look at the way we do business.
Statistics show that a lack of trust is 30% of the reason why corporations are failing. As a key leader, manager and/or HR professional you can understand the importance of trust and communication. Do other people in your organisation? Trust doesn’t have to be sidelined to HR but should be an innovative function at the heart of your business.
Stephen M R Covey has been addressing this topic for years. He is the foremost thought leader on using trust to transform organisations and has toured the world helping businesses use trust to its greatest effect.
This is your chance to hear Stephen M R Covey speak.
Stephen M R Covey has found skilful and flexible ways to build trust and use it in large organisations that will:
• Improve sales and overall financial performance.
• Increase productivity and efficiency.
• Reduce absence and the turnover of staff.
Would this benefit your organisation? If so, you don’t want to miss the Trust Conference. Come along and learn from Stephen M R Covey how to build trust and transform your relationships as well as your organisation. There are also some other fantastic thought leaders speaking:
Does trust play a large part in how you do business? Do you have trusted suppliers? Are you trusted by your clients and customers? Do people trust your brand?
Trust is more than a virtue. It is a measure of value and an economic driver of the 21st Century. With competition going global, every one needs something they can rely on.
The Trust Conference will explore the meaning and measure of trust and how it can benefit businesses. Keynote speakers will show how the paradigm has shifted. They will tell how some organisations have recognised the importance of being trusted in their brand, products and services. They will look at how large companies are starting to pay the price with their customers and markets.
Speakers already confirmed:
1. Stephen M. R. Covey: Author of New York Times and Wall Street Journal #1 bestseller, The Speed of Trust. Stephen Covey will be running a 3 hour training session on building trust in organisations
2. Roger James Hamilton: Author of Talent Dynamics: How to Unlock Your Teams Potential. Roger Hamilton will be running a value packed session on trust in teams
3. Sue Swanborough: HR Director at General Mills UK, Ireland and Nordic Region. Sue Swanborough will be talking about the practical application of using trust in an organisation and sharing the results that can be achieved.
More speakers to be confirmed. Book Now!
Do You Want To Be At The Cutting Edge?
By attending you will have the opportunity to hear:
- How to turn trust from a soft idea into a hard business measure.
- How it can accelerate business performance.
- How to use trust to create and sustain high performing teams.
- Examples of businesses that are using the concept to achieve phenomenal success
- Case studies of the effects of a lack of trust in organisations and markets.
By attending you will get the chance to:
- Rub shoulders with pioneers in the field of business development.
- Meet high growth businesses that are using trust to deliver results.
- Discuss what trust means to you and your organisation.
Demand will be high. Book now to avoid disappointment!
And there’s even more! By getting your tickets through this link you can also benefit from from an additional bonus from me to help you build trust and flow in your relationships and business.
Buy your VIP ticket(s) during February and you will also receive either:
A FREE 2-hour Talent Dynamics taster session for up to 10 people with the leadership team in your organisation*
A FREE 1-hour strategy session call on either how to build trust in your organisation or with your market/clients (value £87) AND a 1-hr coaching call to help you to begin to implement what you discover (value £100-250 dependant on role & responsibility).
Buy your General Admission ticket(s) during February and you will also receive:
A FREE 1-hour strategy session call on either how to build trust in your organisation or with your market/clients (value £87).
The Trust Conference is hosted by Talent Dynamics, the number one business development pathway that focuses on team dynamics at the core of business development.
* Notes for free taster session:
Using the free tokens received with your VIP super early bird ticket(s). Any additional tokens required will be provided at £25 per person (valued at £50 each).
Payment for travel (and possibly accommodation) expenses will be required for locations further than 1 hours drive from Burnley.
Only applies for organisations with more than 50 employees. In the event of you being part of an organisation with less than 50 employees a taster session is not an appropriate event and the FREE 1-hour strategy session call is offered instead. You choose the FREE 1-hour strategy session call if you prefer that to the taster session.