Discover How to Create Client Attracting Videos as part of your business development and growth:
Are you a coach, trainer or expert that keeps hearing how important video is yet
haven’t got your video blog because:
- You don’t know how to do it yourself and don’t want to spend £thousands with a video production company
- You’re not comfortable on camera
- You hate all the admin &/or technical work involved in a video blog
- You just haven’t got around to it yet… (and probably won’t without a kickstart!)
We understand – you’re not alone!
I’m working with Creative Flow on this 1-day workshop so that you can check out your key messages for impact, discover how to authentically come across on camera in a way your clients will love and best of
all, ‘learn by doing’ in a safe and supportive atmosphere.
After this fun and practical workshop you will:
- Know which one of the four types of blog videos suits your personality, strengths and business
- Have 3-5 professionally lit, shot and edited blog videos (up to 3 mins each)
- Have your videos uploaded to your YouTube channel and/or sent to your website manager within 10 days
- Be more comfortable on camera
- Have a plan to sustain your client attracting video blog
Introductory price for both the interactive workshop and your videos is only £497. A maximum of 5 video bloggers will attend this workshop to ensure you get personal attention. The workshop will be held in Greater Manchester on Saturday 30 November 2013, the location and other details will be confirmed following your booking.
Special Early Bird Offer!
You can attend this fabulous workshop for only £347 if you book by Friday 15th November using the Buy Now button below.
Don’t Miss Out – Book Now!
You may pay Creative Flow by debit card, credit card or PayPal via the button below. Please complete your contact details as indicated when you book.
You don’t have to miss out though…
Cancellation policy: Any cancellations within 14 days of the date of the workshop will incur a 50% charge and within 7 days there is no refund. With such a small number of attendees Creative Flow needs to ensure costs are covered for the production team and venue. You may of course substitute another person on the course at no charge.